University City Clinic has a Zero Tolerance Policy in place regarding:
- Verbal/physical abuse and displays of aggression directed towards staff, fellow patients and/or Physicians.
- Staff harassment via telephone, email or in person.
- Breach of security and fraudulent actions.
- Trespassing or unauthorized access.
- Any actions which impede the health care process at University City Clinic.
The Clinic retains the right to deny services to any individual who violates the above. Depending on the circumstances, criminal charges may also be laid.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us create a safe and enjoyable environment.